From the chef
The master chef pleases many people with his spirit of hospitality and strong desire to improve his skills.
He was born in 1979 in Tokyo. He started his career as a chef at a Japanese restaurant after graduating from high school. Then he went to Australia to learn more about cooking. After returning to Japan, he improved his cooking skills at a yakitori (chicken skewer) shop and so on, and entered [Izakaya Tsunofuri] last year. Currently he creates fun and creative Japanese dishes using new cooking tools.
内藤 修平Shuhei Naito
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative cuisine) , Japanese / Local Japanese Cuisine
- 1 minute walk to the south (to the direction of Nara Park) from Exit B of [Kintetsu Nara Station] on Kintetsu Line / 10 minutes walk to the east along Sanjo-dori Street from [Nara Station] on JR Lines
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative cuisine),Japanese / Local Japanese Cuisine / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 2,850 JPY
- With reservations: 10:00 am - 3:00 am (L.O. 2:30 am) [Weekdays] 5:00 pm - 1:00 am (Drink L.O. 0:30 am) [Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 4:00 pm - 1:00 am (L.O. 0:30 am)
B1F, Nara Kanko Kaikan, 21 Higashimuki-minamimachi, Nara city, Nara map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Late-night service / No smoking / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.