From the chef
Searching for something that will fulfill oneself.
He was born in Tokyo in 1976. Changing jobs gave impetus for him to embark on a culinary career. While working at a chain store, he studied cooking on his own. Presently, he is earnestly honing his culinary skills at Shunsen Sakaba Abechan-chi.
阿部 徳多郎ABE TOKUTARO
Shunsen Sakaba Abechan-chi
- Three minute walk from Tokyu Tamagawa Line Shimomaruko Station
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Beer / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- [Weekdays] Normal hours: 16:00 - 03:00 [Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays] Normal hours: 12:00 - 03:00
Toyokawa Bldg. Hiadri Shitsu, 3-15-6 Shimo Maruko , Ota-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink