From the chef
A wish to express the feeling of Miyagi to many people through cooking.
Ever since beginning training at age 20, Chef Komuro has been at Ginbe as the master chef's right hand in everything from choosing ingredients and cooking dishes to talking with customers, refining his skills in the process. He is always improving on being able to respond to a wide variety of diners, from locals to tourists.
小室 正弘KOMURO MASAHIRO
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Kamameshi (rice cooked in an iron pot) , Alcohol / Sake
- From Kotodai-Koen Station No.2 South Exit, proceed directly between the Mitsukoshi Main Building and Jyozenji-Dori-Kan. Venue is on the left side after crossing the third intersection.
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Sake,Japanese / Kamameshi (rice cooked in an iron pot) / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Sundays and national holidays] Dinner 17:00 - 00:00 (last order 23:00) [Friday, Saturday and the day before national holidays] Dinner 17:00 - 02:00 (last order 01:00) [Monday - Thursday] Dinner 17:00 - 01:00 (last order 00:00)
New Chidori-ya Bldg. 1F , 2-12-30 Kokubun-cho , Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection