The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Taverns / General
- It is a popular tavern in Kokubuncho. We recommend fresh kamaboshi with fresh fish and oysters and crabs that are received daily, and are always crowded with group customers. A variety of local sake from Miyagi is also available.
- Feb 13 2019
- Japanese / General
- A restaurant that used to work as a grilled dish [Ginbei]. "Kamamei", a specialty, has a condensed taste of the ingredients and is a menu that can be said to be a symbol of Mr. Ginbei in taste, direction, and all. Such as customer service, even though it is first-class, the warmth to feel at the moment you enter the shop is wonderful, and it is recommended for important banquet meals and dating because you can relax relaxedly. In order to provide what you have learned here in the current shop, I am allowed to do my research and study it every day.
- Aug 13 2018
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Kamameshi (rice cooked in an iron pot) , Alcohol / Sake
- From Kotodai-Koen Station No.2 South Exit, proceed directly between the Mitsukoshi Main Building and Jyozenji-Dori-Kan. Venue is on the left side after crossing the third intersection.
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Sake,Japanese / Kamameshi (rice cooked in an iron pot) / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Sundays and national holidays] Dinner 17:00 - 00:00 (last order 23:00) [Friday, Saturday and the day before national holidays] Dinner 17:00 - 02:00 (last order 01:00) [Monday - Thursday] Dinner 17:00 - 01:00 (last order 00:00)
New Chidori-ya Bldg. 1F , 2-12-30 Kokubun-cho , Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection