From the chef
He has been working as a chef for 20 years. Never focusing on just one genre, he has experience across a wide range of cooking styles.
At the age of 21 he worked in a shot bar and this was what got him into cooking. He didn't just want to know about sake, he was also interested in cooking, so he built up all kinds of experience in many different environments, such as izakayas, dining restaurants, and Hawaiian restaurants.
Tofu Sozai Dining Ao
- From Gaienmae station, go to the Minami Aoyama 3-chome intersection towards the Watari Museum of Contemporary Art. Located on B1 of Hayashi Bldg. at the Harajuku Danchi Kita intersection.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tofu dishes,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 980 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:15 am - (L.O. 3:00 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm) [Saturday] Dinner 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
Hayashi Bldg.B1 , 3-42-3 Jingumae , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-42-3 林ビルB1
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages