From the chef
Since high school, dedicating himself to Japanese cuisine for more than 30 years
After working in places in Susukino, Tokyo, Atsumi, and Chiba, Mr. Ito eventually returned to Susukino where he first started out working in the kitchen. His singular focus on Japanese cuisine shows itself in the dishes he prepares to this day.
Kani Ryori & Washoku Kanikichi
- A 5-minute walk from exit 1 of the Odori subway station, or a 3-minute walk from Nishi Juichichome station on the Tozai line.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Crab / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30 - 14:30 (last order 14:00) 13:00 last order for crab dishes by reservation / Dinner 17:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:00) Available until we run out of ingredients.We recommend booking meals in advance as ingredients are prepared based on the reservations.
Kitako Odori Park Bldg. B1F , 9-1-1 Odorinishi , Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.