The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / General
- I often go to the same store, Susukino, which is a historical counter of sushi bar [Sushiya no Saito], in the sense of my own various study. In addition, Saito-san, who is a shopkeeper, can also come to [Honoka], and we have a good relationship with each other.
- Jun 03 2019
- Japanese / Sushi
- Kashiwa store where I was trained as a cook. It is a shop with a good personality and excellent cosy. The salmon which can be tasted here is also excellent. We enjoy sushi that is particular about ingredients such as this tuna caught in the inland sea and sea urchin. The high-quality space with main counter seats is an atmosphere that is easy for anyone to enter. In addition, there is a private room at the back of the store, which is ideal for entertaining and banquet meals. As it is near Susukino Station, please visit us.
- Apr 18 2019
Sushiya no Saito
- With JR Sapporo Station behind you, walk 4-5 minutes south along Ekimae Dori towards Nakajima Koen Station.
- Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- 12,960 JPY
- Normal hours 5:00pm- 12:00 am (Until 10:00pm on Sundays and days before holidays)
Plaza 6 - 4 Bldg. 1F, 4 Minami Rokujo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Late-night service / No smoking / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Restaurants with Facebook pages