From the chef
Offering many Korean dishes, prepared by a mature and experienced chef.
Chef Nakawaki loves rich tasting foods. By wanting to learn a skill, he decided to become a chef. After graduating his school, he worked at a French restaurant in a hotel to master his cooking skills. Thereafter, he studied about many different types of food, including Japanese food and Korean food. Since Kingyo had opened, he has been a chef, providing Korean food with some French style.
中脇 浩生NAKAWAKI HIROO
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu) , Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Korean
- A 4-minute walk after alighting from Kawaramachi station. We are located at the 6th and 7th floors of the building next to Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean / General,Korean
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00 - 23:00 (Last order: 22:30)
Gourmet Bldg. 6 - 7F, 1-2-4 Kawara-machi, Takamatsu, Kagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection