From the chef
A restaurant that can fully display its knowhow accumulated over 20 years
When he was 18, the chef was captivated by the piercing eyes of the cook and the splendor of his kitchen knife at work. Afterwards, he decided to work in this field. He learned the basics of cooking while working at Japanese Cuisine Shabu-shabu Kisoji for 4 years. He worked for 4 years at Japanese Cuisine Issa, 6 years at New Japanese Cuisine Sakuratei, and after working at Aoyama Wanosho for 5 years (12 years ago), he now has been working at Ginza Wanosho, owned by the same group, for 6 years as the head chef.
川合 幸夫KAWAI YUKIO
- 5 minutes' walk from Ginza station.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Japanese style beef steak / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 7,000 JPY
- [Mondays] Hours 18:00-22:30 [Tuesdays-Fridays] Hours 18:00-03:00 (last order 02:30)
No.2 Ichikoshi Bldg. 2F, 7-5-10 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection