From the chef
An Edo (Old Tokyo) heart that was passed down from his father, who was touted as a master.
Born in Saitama Prefecture. His father was Yoshi Aoki who trained at the legendary restaurant Nakata. After graduating from university, he went to the US for one year. Upon returning, he trained at the renowned Yoshino in Kyobashi. After that he went to Ginza to work under his father and is now the second generation owner.
青木 利勝TOSHIKATSU AOKI
Ginza Sushi Aoki
- 3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station Exit B5
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Lunch: 12:00 - (last order 13:30) / Dinner: 17:00 - (last order 21:30)
Ginza Takahashi Bldg. 2F, 6-7-4 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Counter seating available / Take out