The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Sushi
- Established an immovable position in Ginza [Ginza 鮨 Aoki Ginza Main Store]. It will be a shop that worked before independence. While maintaining the tradition inherited from the predecessor that "careful work, do not cut hands, do not drop the rank of the fish", we provide a bag of flexible ideas that match the times. At the counter seats, you can enjoy meals and drinks while watching the shopkeeper's skills up close. [Aoki] has been indebted for 17 years and acquired various knowledge and techniques. It is currently being used for cooking at its own store. During the independence, I received encouraging cooperation from the owner, Mr. Aoki. This is a famous store in Ginza that is enthusiastic about the personality of the owner.
- Nov 19 2019
- Taverns / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern)
- Ginza Sakai Aoki Ginza Main Store where you can enjoy the traditional Edo fortress. The work of the owner, Toshikatsu Aoki's work in Edo is a word. I would like you to visit the many specialties that Edo-style's intention weaves, and try them for a taste.
- May 21 2018
- 2 minutes walk from Ginza Station on each subway line. [Sushi Aoki] is a famous sushi restaurant in Ginza. Aoki's younger brother has been with my whole family since my training in France. This sushi story is really delicious no matter what you eat, and you can have Edo-mae sushi where polite craftsmanship shines. Above all, Mr. Aoki's personality and experience, and how to get in between, are reflected in all sushi, and it is very wonderful.
- Feb 27 2017
Ginza Sushi Aoki
- 3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station Exit B5
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Lunch: 12:00 - (last order 13:30) / Dinner: 17:00 - (last order 21:30)
Ginza Takahashi Bldg. 2F, 6-7-4 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Counter seating available / Take out