From the chef
A chef who relieves and warms hearts
Growing up watching his mother's skillful cooking since he was a child, she influenced him to move into the culinary world. After gaining experience in Okinawan cuisine, now working at [Hinata] since 2010. He aims to create nostalgic cuisine that feels just like home. Creating dishes that are pleasant to look at, he is also well known for his conversation and kind treatment of customers.
松尾 貴文MATSUO TAKAFUMI
- Take Fukuoka City Subway's Oosumi line and get off at Yakuinodori Station followed by a five minute walk or travel by the Tenjin Omuta Line and get off at Nishitestu Fukuoka Tenjin Station followed by an eleven minute walk.
- Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Japanese / Local Japanese,Alcohol / Sake / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Normal hours 18:00 - 05:00 (last order 04:00) Drinks may be ordered until 05:00.
Prosperita Imaizumi II 1F, 2-3-31 Imaizumi , Chuo-ku,Fukuoka-shi , Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 福岡県福岡市中央区今泉2-3-31プロスぺリタ今泉ＩＩ 1Ｆ
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Late-night service / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages