Reviews is not post yet. If you know about this restaurant,
please sign in and write your experience!
Sign in / Member registration
Savor Japan help desk can help English-speaking foreign visitors in Japan communicate with restaurants and make reservations between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Japan time. This is not a toll-free number).
If you liked this restaurant, please join a member from "Sign in / Join" button. Then you can use bookmark.
- 3 minutes' walk from Ginza station on all Tokyo Metro lines / 10 minutes' walk from Yurakucho station on all JR lines
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Alcohol / Sake / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 25,000 JPY / Lunch: 21,600 JPY
- [Weekdays / Saturday] Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (last order at 1:00 p.m.) Dinner: 6:00 pm. - 9:30 p.m. (last order at 9:30 p.m.)
- Sundays and holidays (summer, New Year's, etc.)
Carioca Bldg. 4F, 5-4-8 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Kotatsu (heated table) / Sommelier/wine steward / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection