From the chef
A devoted teppanyaki chef who brings guests joy with his skills.
In high school, he visited a teppanyaki (ingredients grilled on an iron griddle) restaurant in Okinawa, which was what started his relationship with this cuisine. He was impressed by the chef's deft performance and decided that this was what he wanted to do. After graduating from culinary school, he trained at a teppanyaki restaurant, receiving acknowledgement for his work ethic. He then went on to his current post at Setsugetsuka Hanare, where he shares the joys of teppanyaki dining with his guests.
古賀 裕幸 Hiroyuki Koga
- Exit JR [Sannomiya Station] West Exit and head north. Go straight towards the corner with the docomo store and turn left at the second Lawson store. Cross the road to the right at the next light, and it will be next to Nakahyogo Shinkin Bank.
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling),Japanese / Japanese Beef Steak,Western / Steak / Steak,Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 20,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Day before National Holidays] 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)[Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
8F, La Doll Ray Kobe Sannomiya Bldg., 1-25-6, Nakayamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.