Restaurant ranking

Restaurant ranking

Close
Search
Browsing history

Browsing history

Close
Search
  • Search
  • View
  • Bookmark

Kitakata Ramen Waichi

喜多方ラーメン 和一 WAICHI

Help desk

:
Savor Japan help desk can help English-speaking foreign visitors in Japan communicate with restaurants and make reservations between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Japan time. This is not a toll-free number).

050-5263-1777 (+81-50-5263-1777)

Shop: 022-254-2234 (+81-22-254-2234)

  • If you liked this restaurant, please join a member from "Sign in / Join" button. Then you can use bookmark.

With so much attention to the broth and matured noodles, you'll love our delicious ramen (Chinese noodle soup).

The noodles are made using lots of pure water and combined with a wonderful tasting soup to make delicious ramen. You should definitely try this ultimate version of a classic dish at least once in your life. We are particular about using matured noodles with a high water content that are procured fresh every day from Kitakata. Furthermore, in order to continue serving ramen with a light, but flavourful, soup that one would not tire of even if eaten every day, we are uncompromising in the soup and the selection of ingredients that go with it. 90% of the effort goes into making the ramen, the remaining 10% goes into serving ramen that suits each customer's taste. Putting 100% into the ramen is the adage we live by. Many customers come with their families to unwind and enjoy a meal. We also have customers who come alone or with groups of friends. We aim to provide the sort of service that will please any locals who visit our restaurant. The noodles are made using lots of pure water and combined with a wonderful tasting soup to make delicious ramen. You should definitely try this ultim read moreate version of a classic dish at least once in your life. We are particular about using matured noodles with a high water content that are procured fresh every day from Kitakata. Furthermore, in order to continue serving ramen with a light, but flavourful, soup that one would not tire of even if eaten every day, we are uncompromising in the soup and the selection of ingredients that go with it. 90% of the effort goes into making the ramen, the remaining 10% goes into serving ramen that suits each customer's taste. Putting 100% into the ramen is the adage we live by. Many customers come with their families to unwind and enjoy a meal. We also have customers who come alone or with groups of friends. We aim to provide the sort of service that will please any locals who visit our restaurant. ... learn more from chef

  • English menu
  • English-speaking staff
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Lunch
  • Late-night service
  • No smoking
  • Special dietary requests
  • Western cutlery

Help desk

:
Savor Japan help desk can help English-speaking foreign visitors in Japan communicate with restaurants and make reservations between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Japan time. This is not a toll-free number).

050-5263-1777 (+81-50-5263-1777)

Shop: 022-254-2234 (+81-22-254-2234)

  • If you liked this restaurant, please join a member from "Sign in / Join" button. Then you can use bookmark.
Access
A 5 minute walk after exiting JR Senseki Line, Nakano Sakae Station.
Cuisine
Chinese / Gyoza (dumplings),Alcohol / Beer,Ramen (noodles) / Tonkotsu-ramen (pork-bone based soup) / General,Ramen (noodles)
Average price
800 JPY
Open
[Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday] Lunch 07:00-15:00 / Dinner 17:00-21:00 (last order 20:30) [Saturday / Sunday / Public holiday] Lunch 11:00-15:00 / Dinner 17:00-21:00 (last order 20:30)
Closed
Tuesdays
Address

Sun Heights 1F-101, 2-8-8 Debana, Miyagino-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi map

Kitakata Ramen Waichi_Outside view
Address (for taxi driver )
宮城県仙台市宮城野区出花2-8-8サンハイツI 1F-101
English services
Unknown.
Credit cards accepted
Features
Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Tatami room

Japanese Dining Etiquette

Japanese Dining Etiquette - SOBA