From the chef
He wanted to develop ramen noodles for adults. Now he offers the tastes of [Hokkaido] ideal to enjoy with someone special.
From 1990 to 1995, he worked at [Kneipe Jagaimo], a German home cuisine restaurant in Roppongi where he became fascinated with German beer. From 1995 to 2000, he worked as a brewer of German beer at [Okhotsk Beer] in Kitami city, Hokkaido. From 2000 to 2003, he was incharge of planning and operation at the Otaru Unga Shokudo [Asakusabashi Beer Hall & Ramen Kobo] and entered the ramen industry. In 2003, he established [Grasias Corporation]. In 2004, he opened [Ramen Sapporo Ichiryu-an]. Currently he offers high-quality local ingredients from Hokkaido and home-made ramen noodles with the concepts of [local production for local consumption], [a balanced diet for a healthy body], and [a once-in-a-lifetime experience].
大島 庸司Yoji Oshima
Ramen Sapporo Ichiryuuan
- 2 minute walk from the south exit of Sapporo station. It is directly above the Sapporo Municipal Subway Sapporo Station (Touhou line). It is contiguous to exit 23.
- Ramen (noodles) / Miso-ramen (miso based soup),Ramen (noodles) / Shio-ramen (salt based soup),Ramen (noodles) / Shoyu-ramen (soysauce based soup) / General,Ramen (noodles)
- Average price
- 1,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm, Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Closed every Sunday
BF1 Hokuren Building, 1-1 Kitashijonishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区北四条西1-1 ホクレンビル地下1階
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers