From the chef
An acquaintance led him to restaurant business, and his interest in becoming a chef gradually increased.
He was born in 1970, in Osaka prefecture. At the age of 16, he started working at a charcoal grill steak restaurant, thanks to an acquaintance's reference. 3 years later, as recommended by his superior, he changed his workplace to a yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurant in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka prefectute, where he urged to master the authentic taste of western dishes. To accumulate further experiences, he moved to Hotel Granvia Osaka, as the chef at his first restaurant motivated him up. Although he found it not just fun but hard at some points to serve the guests, he worked there for 21 years. The reason why he joined the current restaurant as a chef is that he sympathized with the idea of appealing Miyazaki beef to everywhere in Osaka.
和田 征二Seiji Wada
Miyazaki Beef Teppanyaki Steak Miyazaki-kan
- From Midosuji Line Exit 6, a 3-minute walk to the east on Europe Street.
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / Seafood / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Japanese
- Average price
- 10,000 JPY
- 11:00 - 23:00 (last order 22:00) open for business as usual over the New Year period / lunch 11:00 - 14:00
1F IS Building, 2-1-32 Shinsaibashi, Osaka, Chuo-ku, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋2-1-32 ISビル1F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / course meals / Restaurants with Facebook pages