The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / General
- Located in the Ginza Kyokan Building, this is a modern Japanese-style restaurant with a lighted interior and a glass-enclosed room. It is a course with plenty of drinks. It seems that a new wind is blowing in a historic place.
- Aug 05 2019
- Ginza Kadani will treat you with the original scrapped kaiseki incorporating seasonal ingredients. You can spend a relaxing time in a comfortable space where everything from seasonal dishes to perfect eating, just hearty eating, setting up a store, and the care and care of Nakaya, all harmoniously. The relaxed atmosphere of the shop that feels modern with a chic mood is recommended for entertainment such as entertainment.
- Jul 08 2018
- Three-minute walk from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Hibiya Lines.
- Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 20,000 JPY / Lunch: 6,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Sundays] Lunch: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM (Last order: 2:00 PM) [Weekdays] Dinner: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Last order 9:30 PM) [Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays] Lunch: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM (Last order: 2:00 PM) / Dinner: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Last order: 9:00 PM)
Kojun Building 4F, Ginza 6-8-7, Chuo, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座6-8-7 交詢ビル4F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection