Authentic kaiseki cuisine using meticulously sourced, all-natural ingredients
We take pride in all of our seafood. We source our seafood from Suruga Bay and Sagami Bay through wholesalers we can trust. It is all wild caught, and read more we are thoroughly mindful of season and quality, making our product great whether served as sashimi, grilled, or steamed. Our restaurant in is Okinawa, however we built it on the concept of enjoying the authentic flavors of kaiseki cuisine. For that reason, nearly all of our ingredients come from outside the prefecture. This is time consuming and expensive, but we work tirelessly to get everything just right. In order to offer the most authentic kaiseki experience, we purposely avoid using the local Okinawan dialect in our service, and all of our staff strive to provide our guests with a feeling of luxury. The restaurant is an excellent setting for receptions and business negotiations, but it also offers a chance to enjoy several small dishes with a cup of sake, making it a warm welcome for solitary diners as well. We see many female guests dining solo coming to visit us. learn more from chef
- English menu
- English-speaking staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late-night service
- No smoking
- Special dietary requests
- Western cutlery
- A 3-minute walk from Yui Rail, Kenchomae (Prefectural Office) station, in the building behind the Okinawa Daikyo Building.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative cuisine) / Japanese,Japanese
- paymentsAverage price
- 8,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] Opening hours 17:30 - 24:30 (last order 23:00; last order for drinks is 23:30)
2A-1, Kumoji Garden Building, 2-6-2 Kumoji , Naha, Okinawa map
- local_taxiAddress (for taxi driver )
- 沖縄県那覇市久茂地2-6-2 久茂地ガーデンビル2A-1
- translateEnglish services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- credit_cardCredit Cards
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
English menu / English-speaking staff / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.