クラリタ ダ マリッティマ
From the chef
Becoming A Chef Thanks To Working At A Restaurant As A Student
Born in October, 1973 in Saitama Prefecture, Hironori Nakamura decided to dedicate his life to the restaurant industry, when he felt the joy that he could bring to his customers, while working at a restaurant as a student. The preparing of the food, as well as enjoying the look of the finished dish are important to him. After training for twelve years at the Aroma Fresca Corporation's Aroma Fresca Hiroo and Cafe Aromatica, he has worked at Clarita da marittima since its opening.
中村 裕紀Hironori Nakamura
Clarita da marittima
クラリタ ダ マリッティマ
- Exit Enoshima station (Enoshima Electric Railway Line) and walk east on national route 467 for 5 minutes.
- Western / General,Western / Italian,Alcohol / Wine / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,500 JPY / Lunch: 3,500 JPY
- [Tuesdaysdays-Sundays/Holidays/Day before holidays] Lunch 11:30-15:00 (last order 14:00) / Dinner 17:30-22:00 (last order 20:30)
- Mondays, Every last Tuesdays
1F 1-6-11Katasekaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / course meals