From the chef
Although he got a late start, he has finally found his passion
Born in 1981 in Okinawa, he failed to find employment that appealed to him after college, and spent some time doing part-time jobs. It was then that he encountered the world of cuisine, and entered a culinary arts college at the age of 24. After working in Italian restaurants, pubs, and pizza & pasta joints, he discovered his present employment. He's in charge of a menu that caters to each season-in summer his menu is tailored to tourists, in winter to locals, and so on.
宮城 要MIYAGI KANAME
- 30 minutes by car from downtown Naha
- Western / General,Cafe/Sweets / Others,Cafe/Sweets / Fresh juice / Cafe,Cafe/Sweets
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. (Last order 4:00 P.M.) Dinner 5:00 P.M.-12:30 A.M. (Last order 11:30 P.M.)
Miyagi 2-220-2F, Nakagami-gun, Chatan-cho, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Pet friendly / Take out / Large cocktail selection