From the chef
He became a chef in the environment he was familiar with since he was young.
When he was 10 years old, he moved to NY where he lived with his brothers and parents who ran a grocery store. After graduating from [NY Port Washington Schreiber High School], he returned to Japan alone to be a Japanese chef in Kyoto. After accumulating training at [Kibune Hiroya] and [Japanese Cuisine Sakuragawa], he went back to the U.S. in 2004 to work as the head chef for [MEGU] in NY's Tribeca where many renowned gourmets gather. After managing its battlefield-like kitchen in NY as the head chef, he came back to Japan in 2009.
富永 暖Dan Tominaga
- 3-minute walk from [Kyoto Shiyakushomae Station] on Subway Tozai Line
- Japanese / General,Western / Steak,Western / European / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 12,000 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
4F, Sanjo Kiyamachi Bldg., 96 Sanjodori Kiyamachidorikado Nakajimacho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 京都府京都市中京区三条通木屋町通角中島町96 三条木屋町ビル4F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Reservations / Counter seating available / course meals / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages