From the chef
Pursuing The Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Sushi Chef
Born in 1964 in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, the chef saw the skills of a sushi chef close-up since early childhood as his mother’s side’s family business was a sushi restaurant. He aspired to become a cook growing up and after finishing school, started working at a sushi restaurant. Later, he worked at a sushi restaurant in a hotel and other high-end restaurants to hone his skills in the Edo-mae style. He now works at Senzushi. With an uncompromising attitude, he only procures the highest quality ingredients. They are prepared with his continuously refined skills as a Edo-mae chef and served to the customers.
鈴木 秀和Hidekazu Suzuki
- 3 minutes' walk from the west exit of JR Omiya station.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Sake / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm) [Saturdays/Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
101 Refle Sakura, 1-265-4 Sakuragicho, Omiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Counter seating available / course meals