地元愛居酒屋 テバス 奈良店
From the chef
To Serve Delicious Meals, The Manager Devoted Himself To Learning His Craft At A Japanese Restaurant
A Nara native born in 1980, Tomoki Yokoyama trained at an Izakaya (Japanese-style pub). He entered the culinary industry inspired by its vibrant atmosphere and the joy of being thanked for serving good food. After graduation, he trained for many years at a Japanese restaurant in Osaka. He has been the manager of Tebasu Nara branch since its opening in 2015 and is devoted to furthering his craft every day.
横山 友紀Tomoki Yokoyama
Jimotoai Izakaya Tebasu Naraten
地元愛居酒屋 テバス 奈良店
- 3 minute walk from the west ticket gate of Kintetsu-Nara station. Just south of the 7-eleven at the Takama intersection.
- Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 2,800 JPY
- [Weekdays/Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays] Dinner 17:00-01:00
1F Wakisaka Building, 41Hayashikoji-cho, Nara, Nara map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.