From the chef
He learned about meat processing technology while working at a company, and is proud of his discerning eye for meat
He was born in October 1969 in Kanagawa Prefecture. At one time he worked at a travel agency, where he got his start offering services to please customers, including recommending good places to eat. After working at a company, he left behind salaried work and opened his first Japanese BBQ shop in the suburbs. Sumibiyakiniku Nogu Tokushimaekimaeten, his second restaurant, opened in May 2015. His philosophy is to treat all customers with warm cordiality, regardless of whether they are regular customers or first-timers. The essence of running a Japanese BBQ restaurant lies in having a discerning eye for meat, and he learned the art meat-processing while working at a processing company.
野口 素弘Motohiro Noguchi
Sumibiyakiniku Nogu Tokushimaekimaeten
- A 3-minute walk from Tokushima station. Go through the bus terminal, turn left at the traffic signal and it is on your left.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Alcohol / Cocktail / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Opening hours 17:00 - 23:00
2F, 3F Asahi Building, 3-6 Terashimahoncho-higashi , Tokushima, Tokushima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 徳島県徳島市寺島本町東3-6 旭ビル2F・3F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection