The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Taverns / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern)
- You can taste Japanese beef in a stylish Japanese modern store [Charcoal-grilled Yakiniku Tokushima Station]. On the 2nd floor, there are 13 counter seats and seven wheels are embedded in the counter. The third floor is recommended for semi-private table seats, couples, entertainment and family gatherings. A shop where you can enjoy famous native beef from all over the country, and enjoy a unique taste that is particular about handmade and grilled meat. It can be used in a wide range of scenes such as entertainment, girls' meetings, and family meals.
- Apr 19 2017
Sumibiyakiniku Nogu Tokushimaekimaeten
- A 3-minute walk from Tokushima station. Go through the bus terminal, turn left at the traffic signal and it is on your left.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Alcohol / Cocktail / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Opening hours 17:00 - 23:00
2F, 3F Asahi Building, 3-6 Terashimahoncho-higashi , Tokushima, Tokushima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 徳島県徳島市寺島本町東3-6 旭ビル2F・3F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection