From the chef
A rising star in the field of French cuisine whose talent blossomed very early.
He was born in 1978 in France. He helped a patissier he knew at the age of 8 and worked at a restaurant with stars at the age of 14. He started full-scale training to be a chef at the age of 16, then won a grand-prix at a culinary contest in only 2 years, which made his name widely known to the world. After having further training in Paris and London, he came to Japan in 2005. After working at [Pierre Gagnaire a Tokyo] and [Pierre Gagnaire] as the grand chef, he became the executive chef of [L'OSIER] in 2013.
- 5 minutes walk from Exit 3 of Shimbashi Station on JR Yamanote Line and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. Along with the Namiki Street
- Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm / Dinner 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
7-5-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reserved rooms / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large wine selection