The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- It is a French restaurant that you think is "perfect". The food is great and the service is great. In such grandmaison, I feel that it is important to enjoy eating while having a little tension.
- Aug 20 2015
- 5 minutes walk from Exit 3 of Shimbashi Station on JR Yamanote Line and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. Along with the Namiki Street
- Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm / Dinner 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
7-5-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reserved rooms / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large wine selection