From the chef
His career is based on an encounter with a sommelier who is his master even now.
He was born in 1972 in Tochigi. After graduating from high school, he started working in the apparel industry while having a part time job as a waiter at a hotel. When he reconsidered his future during his trip to France, he finally decided to enter the service industry and started to work at [Mikuni Marunouchi] at the age of 26. As he worked under Mr. Satoshi Yamamoto, a sommelier, he also obtained a license as a sommelier at the age of 28. Then he worked under a French chef at [Sofitel Tokyo] as a sommelier for 7 years. In 2007, he opened [Caudalie] as the owner sommelier.
近藤 啓介Keisuke Kondo
- In a residential area behind Totenko, a Chinese restaurant
- Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Dinner 6:00 pm - (L.O. 8:30 pm)
1F, Takase Bldg., 1-6-19, Ikenohata, Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都台東区池之端1-6-19 高瀬ビル1F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay