From the chef
The up-and-coming chef forwards the passion of the producers on the iron griddle.
He was born in 1972 in Osaka prefecture. Though he was the son of a fishmonger, he was fascinated with meat cuisine and started working for a steakhouse. After working there for 10 years to master the know-how of teppanyaki (grilled on an iron griddle) cuisine, he opened [Grill a Table] in Takamatsu city. Sticking to using high-quality ingredients at his restaurant, he sows and harvests vegetables with farmers. Knowing that growing vegetables is hard, he has devoted himself to seeking better cooking methods to bring out their original tastes. This up-and-coming chef sincerely works with an iron griddle every day.
Grill a Table
- Go west from the corner with STARBUCKS on Takamatsu Marugame Shopping Street, then immediately on the left, on the 2nd floor of the building
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / General,Western / Steak / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm)
- Monday, the 1st Tuesday of the month
2F, Festa II Bldg., 4-1 Kajiya-machi, Takamatsu city, Kagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / Chinese menu / Late-night service / No smoking / Western cutlery / Reservations / Counter seating available / Take out / Large wine selection