From the chef
Approaching ingredients and preparation with sincerity, all for the joy of the customer
Chef Kato is a native of Aichi Prefecture. After graduating from Tsuji Culinary Institute, he went to France to study at a branch in France. He has a wide range of experience including managing a cafe and working at Kyoto Miyako Hotel. An offer from a mentor at Tokyo Hotel to make [delicious hospital meals] brought him to work at a hospital. While the emphasis was on nutrition and safety, he thought patients should also be able to eat great-tasting hospital meals. As kitchen leader at Amagasaka Salon, his fundamental principle is [additive-free,] emphasizing selection of healthy fresh, organic ingredients as much as possible.
加藤 大吾Daigo Kato
- Three-minute walk heading north from Amagasaka Station on the Meitetsu Seto Line, just before the Osugicho 4 signal.
- Western / General,Cafe/Sweets / Others,Alcohol / Wine / Cafe,Cafe/Sweets
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Monday - Wednesday, Friday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 / 12:00 - 20:00 (last order 19:00)
1F Amagasaka Building, 1-4-4 Sugimura, Kita-ku, Nagoya, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 愛知県名古屋市北区杉村1-4-4 尼ケ坂ビル1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / course meals / Large wine selection