From the chef
Ongoing passion and refinement of skills for Japanese cuisine
He was born September, 1953 in Tochigi prefecture. As he was specific about likes and dislikes on foods, he decided to be a cook to prepare his own menu. 3 years after finishing junior-high school, he began cleaning plates at a restaurant in Kawaguchi area and then learned how to handle kitchen knife and to choose ingredients. Later, he worked his way at various Japanese restaurants such as New Shimbashi's Stand Kappo. Priority were taste and his uncompromised passion for preparation and arrangements during his career at many locations. 10 years has passed since his start at Kappo Tonbo. He still has no compromise for delivering his dishes even at busy hours.
大森 三雄Mitsuo Omori
- Japanese / Japanese style beef steak , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) , Alcohol / Sake
- 1 minute walk from Honjo-azumabashi Station Exit A4 on Toei Asakusa Line. 8 minuutes walk from Asakusa Station Exit 4 on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
- Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Alcohol / Sake / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
3-7-17, Azumabashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection