From the chef
To become independent on his own, this chef continues to work towards his dreams.
Born in 1970, Mitsuhiro Hirakawa, a Kagoshima-native, wanted to learn a vocation since he was a student and began training at a Japanese restaurant after graduating high school. Subsequently, he furthered his experience at a yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant, before entering the company which runs the current establishment he works at, in 2000. He is in charge of the kitchen. With the hope of someday becoming independent, he works diligently every day.
平川 光浩Mitsuhiro Hirakawa
- From Kagoshima city, drive on route 224 bound for Ibusuki. About 7km after the Hirakawa intersection, it is on the left hand side.
- Western / General,Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- Lunch: 1,300 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30-14:00 (last order 14:00) / Dinner 17:00-21:00 [Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays] 11:00-21:30
5269-22 Hirakawa-cho, Kagoshima, Kagoshima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Kotatsu (heated table) / All you can eat / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages