From the chef
Most trusted chef by Mr. Noboru Inoue, a great master of French cuisine, after 25 years of master and pupil relationship.
Born in 1960 in Miyagi Prefecture, he entered the culinary world as a part-time worker after graduating from a university. Starting at a western cuisine restaurant in Hokkaido at the age of 25, he traveled to Montreal in Canada where he broadened his experience at several French restaurants. Introduced by the owner then, he started working at [Chez Inno] owned by Chef Noboru Inoue after returning to Japan. Since then, he has been working for him and became a chef at [Manoir d'Inno] in 2007. He is one of the most trusted chef by Chef Inoue.
阿部 彰Akira Abe
Restaurant Manoir d'Inno
- 7 minutes walk from B1/B3 exit of Omotesando Station on Tokyo Metro Lines, Toei bus from JR Shibuya Station and get off at Aoyama Gakuin Chuto Bu
- Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 16,000 JPY / Lunch: 7,000 JPY
- [Weekdays except Monday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - (L.O. 2:00 pm) / Dinner 6:00 pm - (L.O. 9:00 pm)
- Monday (except for National Holidays on Monday, open on the holiday and closed the following day)
4-1-13, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa