From the chef
Cooking is the materials - the skill is in the heart. Gives his all to create food that stirs the senses.
Born in Hokkaido, 1978. Brought up by his food-loving parents, he attended cookery school after graduating from high school. Originally planning to become a patissier, he shifted gears to become a chef. He started out working in foreign-owned hotels within Hokkaido, going on to build his experience in restaurants and hotels in Sapporo, Tokyo and Kanagawa. In April 2012, he opened "lien" in his home town. He pushes himself every day to create food that moves people.
木下 雄介Yusuke Kinoshita
- 3 minutes on foot from Nishi Juhatchome Station (take Exit 1). Proceed northerly through the Minami 1 Nishi 20 Intersection. Make a left at the northern corner of the Niju-chome Parking garage, and the restaurant will be on the right.
- Western / French,Cafe/Sweets / Bread,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, National Holidays] Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 (last order 20:00) [Monday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 (last order 13:00)
1F MOR20, 20-3-10 Odorinishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区大通西20-3-10 MOR20-1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa