The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Italian/French / French
- Each dish offered in the Omakase course is packed with classic elements, but you can reach the delicate taste that never breaks the ingredients, and the local ingredients of Hokkaido. In the summer, you can grow vegetables in the fields yourself and enjoy them at any time. Chef Kinoshita's best food and Madame's casual and attentive service always warm my heart.
- Nov 18 2021
- We buy sheep from Tokachi with carcass (half body) and cook with recipe to bring out the best of each part. Meet the new charm of sheep meat. The fresh vegetables that the chef himself raised in the vegetable garden are also fulfilling. Introduced abundantly into the menu.
- Sep 01 2017
- Western / General
- The French restaurant [lien] has a sense of luxury, but a homely atmosphere, and you can get quality food that you can't imagine being run by only two couples. Traditional French cuisine has no compromise in taste or presentation. Above all, the main dish using deer meat and handmade eclairs were delicious. It is recommended to spend an important anniversary.
- Feb 07 2017
- 3 minutes on foot from Nishi Juhatchome Station (take Exit 1). Proceed northerly through the Minami 1 Nishi 20 Intersection. Make a left at the northern corner of the Niju-chome Parking garage, and the restaurant will be on the right.
- Western / French,Cafe/Sweets / Bread,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 7,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, National Holidays] Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 (last order 20:00) [Monday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 (last order 13:00)
1F MOR20, 20-3-10 Odorinishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区大通西20-3-10 MOR20-1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa