The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Kaiseki (course menu)
- Located in Ukyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, 【Arashiyama Kumahiko】 is a restaurant where you can taste colorful dishes in a calm space. Create a space where you can relax and have a warm welcome. Beautiful dishes made with seasonal ingredients are also recommended for important entertaining and family gatherings. It is necessary to make a reservation, but the dishes tasted while watching craftsmanship at the counter seat are exceptional. Please visit us once.
- Nov 10 2016
- 5 minute walk from Arashiyama Station on the Keifuku Railway Arashiyama Main Line. In front of Togetsu bridge, to the west.
- Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / Kyoto cuisine / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 18,000 JPY / Lunch: 10,000 JPY
- [Monday - Wednesday, Friday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:30 - 14:30 / Dinner 17:00 - 21:00
5-1 Susukinobaba-cho, Sagatenryuji, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Counter seating available