From the chef
Awakened by the Spanish food cooked by a friend's mother.
Born in 1973 in Hyogo prefecture in a family of chicken meat wholesaler, Mr. Sunada used to support the delivery to the kitchen of hotels and restaurants. This was the beginning of his culinary career. First, he entered the restaurant of Hotel Okura Kobe. Later, impressed by the food cooked by a mother of his Spanish friend he met at a French restaurant, he travelled to Spain at the age of 29. Broadened his experience at famous restaurants including [Akelare] in Spain for 7 years, he returned to Japan in 2009. In 2015, he started his own restaurant.
砂田 裕智Hirotomo Sunada
- About 200m from Exit 12 of Sakaisuji-Honmachi Station on Chuo Line Line/Sakaisuji Line of Osaka Municipal Subway
- Western / Spanish / Spanish/Mediterranean,Global/International
- Average price
- Dinner: 13,000 JPY / Lunch: 7,000 JPY
- [Weekdays except Monday, Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Dinner 6:30 pm - (L.O. 8:30 pm) [Weekends] Lunch 12:00 pm - (L.O. 2:00 pm) Lunch only at weekends
1F, Estem Plaza Honmachi kurosu, 1-6-3, Azuchi-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区安土町1-6-3 エステムプラザ本町クロス1F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Counter seating available / Large wine selection