Kyoto Hyoki Nishi Azabu Branch
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- 8 minutes walk from Roppongi Station on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line. Take Route 412 to the west and turn right at two streets before the Nishi Azabu Crossing.
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / General / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm) [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:00 pm)
- Sunday, National Holidays
1F, Nishi Azabu 1106 Bldg., 1-10-6, Nishi Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区西麻布1-10-6 西麻布1106ビル1F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages