From the chef
He came to Japan after accumulating training in China, and is currently managing the whole restaurant as the grand chef.
He was born in 1973 in Henan, China. In 1990, he graduated from Henan Cooking School. In 1996, he started working for Henan Plaza in Beijing, and was assigned as the grand chef in 1999. In 2000, he became a champion at a cooking contest held by a TV station in Beijing. In 2001, he came to Japan to work for the current company. In 2007 he was assigned as the grand chef at [Zuien Bekkan Sinmaru Bldg. branch], and in 2013 as the grand chef at [Chinese Grill Zuien Bekkan Kyobashi branch]. He is currently working actively to spread the authentic taste of Chinese cuisine in Japan at the restaurant specialized in Beijing Duck roasted in a kiln.
胡 新良Hu Xinliang
Chinese Grill Zuien Bekkan Kyobashi Branch
Chinese Grill 隨園別館 京橋店
- 7 minutes walk from Marunouchi Exit of JR Tokyo Station. Inside Tokyo Square Garden that is directly connected to Exit 3 of Kyobashi Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Beijing / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays] Lunch 11:00 am - 3:00 pm / [Weekdays, Saturday] Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00pm) / [National Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 8:30 pm) We open on Sundays only when the whole restaurant is booked.
2F, Tokyo Square Garden, 3-1-1, Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区京橋3-1-1 東京スクエアガーデン2F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / course meals / All you can drink