From the chef
Encounter with Mr. Shoichi Kubo (at Hotel Plaza in Osaka).
He was born in 1972 in Shimane prefecture. After working at a hotel in his hometown, he entered Hotel Plaza in Osaka. As it was said [Imperial Hotel in the east, Hotel Plaza in the west], Hotel Plaza was highly accepted, especially with its cuisine. He learned many fundamentals there, then worked as the manager and master chef at various restaurants in Osaka city. He returned to his hometown and opened the current restaurant.
勝部 貴志Takashi Katsube
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) , Western / General
- 15 minutes by car or bus from [Matsue Station]. 5 minutes walk from [Kenmin Kaikan-mae] Bus Stop. 3 minutes walk from Matsue Castle, along the moat of the castle
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / General / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Tea Time 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:30 pm)
267, Tono-machi, Matsue, Shimane map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection