From the chef
He started training at [Kinjoro] when he was 19. After improving his skills, he succeeded to traditional Kaga cuisine.
Born in 1970 in Ishikawa prefecture. He decided to be a chef as he was interested in cooking and eating since he was young. After graduating from high school, he learned the cooking fundamentals at a culinary school, then started training at [Kinjoro] at the age of 19. He has since improved his skills for Japanese cuisine, and became the master chef in his early 40s. He has been maintaining the traditional taste of Kaga cuisine by managing the kitchen, giving his utmost in everything, from selecting ingredients to decorating dishes.
加茂野 隆志Takayuki Kamono
- Japanese / Crab , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Take the Kanazawa Loop Bus from bus stop No.3 at the East Exit of Kanazawa Station on Hokuriku Main Line. After a 12 minute ride, get off at Hashiba-cho Bus Stop (in front of Kinjoro).
- Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 20,000 JPY / Lunch: 10,000 JPY
- 11:00 am - (L.O. 9:00 pm)
2-23, Hashiba-cho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.