- Japanese / Crab , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Take the Kanazawa Loop Bus from bus stop No.3 at the East Exit of Kanazawa Station on Hokuriku Main Line. After a 12 minute ride, get off at Hashiba-cho Bus Stop (in front of Kinjoro).
- Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 20,000 JPY / Lunch: 10,000 JPY
- 11:00 am - (L.O. 9:00 pm)
2-23, Hashiba-cho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.