From the chef
He wishes to give pleasant services to the guests.
He was born in 1985 in Niigata prefecture. He was interested in cooking since he was very young and already showed talent in his elementary school days by cutting fish into 3 pieces. The more people around him enjoyed his dishes, the more he became happy and liked cooking. After accumulating experiences at a Japanese restaurant for 7 years and an Italian restaurant for 1 year, currently, he is actively working at [KANABE], making efforts to give pleasant services to the guests.
坂下 晃Akira Sakashita
- KANBE- Meat Bar & All-You-Can-Drink Beer! Private Rooms in a Hide-Away
- 1 minute walk from the East Exit of Shinjuku Station. Next to the discount shop [Don Quijote]. On the 8th floor of the building with the restaurant [Gyudon Matsuya] on the 1st floor
- Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Western / Italian,Japanese / Sushi / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- 2,500 JPY
- 3:00 pm - 0:00 am *Reservations are available for non business hours. Please inquire by phone.
8F, Ishizuka Bldg., 1-6-3, Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection