From the chef
A banker to a chef. Has a deep love for monkfish and is currently the 7th generation owner.
Born in 1982 in Tokyo. As the 7th generation owner, he grew up seeing his grandfather and father (5th and 6th generation owners) work, which is how he grew to want to take over the restaurant. He joined a bank upon graduating from university, at the time his grandfather passed away, he embarked on a new career as a chef. He became the 7th generation owner in 2006.
立川 博之Hiroyuki Tachikawa
- 2-minute walk from Exit A3 of [Awajicho Station] on the Marunouchi Line / 5-minute walk from North Exit of Kanda Station on the JR Line / 5-minute walk from Electric Town Gate of [Akihabara Station] on the JR Line
- Japanese / Ankou nabe (monkfish hotpot),Japanese / General / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 6,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:00 pm), Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)[Weekends, National Holidays] 11:30 am - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm) *Runs for the whole day during weekends, national holidays, and festival days
1-11-1, Kanda Suda-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large sake selection