From the chef
He is creating the taste of Sichuan, his hometown where he was born and acquired his culinary skill.
Born in Chengdu, Sichuan. Under the great influence of his grandfather, a famous chef in Sichuan, he was interested in the culinary world and often cooked for his family. At the age of 24, he opened the Dandan noodles specialty restaurant in Chengdu. Then he opened a Sichuan cuisine restaurant [Akasaka Nakayama] in Japan. He uses all the skills and experience into his dish and creates the taste of the hometown as an owner-chef.
叶 鵬Ye Peng
- 30 seconds walk from the Exit 7 of [Tameike-sanno Station]. Located behind the Prime Minister's official residence.
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Szechuan,Chinese / Chinese Yakuzen (medicinal cooking) / Chinese,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,100 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:30 pm) Dinner: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) [Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:30 pm) Dinner: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) Reservation is required on Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays at least 2 days before the event.*Reservations for Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays are accepted only for the hot pot course.
B1F Nagatacho hoso Bldg., 2-2-21 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / course meals / All you can drink