From the chef
Come and join us for a multicultural dining!
Born in 1982 in Osaka. She always had a strong interest for cooking since her childhood and used to prepare dishes following the recipes in culinary magazines. After graduating her school, she started her culinary career. She met the owner barista Ms. Orita while working in Osaka. Later, she refined her skills at restaurants in various countries including Australia and Tokyo. She opened her cafe restaurant, Tabiji Kitchen in Kita-horie, Osaka with Ms. Orita in August 2016. She now prepares range of plates inspired from her numerous travel experience in the overseas.
平島 智子Tomoko Hirashima
- 3 minutes walk from Yotsubashi station no. 6 exit on subway Yotsubashi Line.
- Western / General,Western / Italian,Western / Pasta / Fusion/International,Global/International
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] 11:30 am - 11:00 pm [Sunday] 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
1F and 2F, 1-14-20, Kita Horie, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Counter seating available / course meals