From the chef
He is creating a new style of yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) by incorporating various cooking styles.
Born in 1975 in Aichi Prefecture, he worked part-time in an izakaya (Japanese pub) during his university days under the supervision of an exacting owner. He started envisioning himself to become an expert as he interacts closely with customers. Because of that dream, he started training at an old-established yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant in Osaka. He wanted his own yakiniku business to be something new; he wanted to start a new cooking style by incorporating all his training while working with various restaurants offering creative cuisine to hone his skills. When he was 27, he started working in NIKUSHO Nakata in Osaka after coming across the restaurant's cooking style and becoming impressed by it. Half a year later, the restaurant had expanded to Nishi Azabu. In the spring of 2016, he opened a franchise of the same restaurant, working as both the owner and a chef.
山本 隆史Takashi Yamamoto
- Walk for 15 minutes from either: [Omotesando Station] Exit A4, [Nogizaka Station] Exit 5, or [Gaienmae Station] Exit A1.
- Western / Steak,Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 13,000 JPY
- Dinner 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
1F, NK Aoyama Homes, 2-2-2, Nishi Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都港区西麻布2-2-2 NK青山ホームズ1Ｆ
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages