From the chef
He creates a restaurant to fully entertain the customers.
He was born in 1984 in Kyoto prefecture, and has been worked actively and exclusively for yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) cuisine. Currently he works as a chef and the manager at [Yakiniku Rikimaru Umeda Ohatsu Tenjin branch]. In order to entertain our customers he aims at creating a cheerful and lively place.
前田 裕幸Hiroyuki Maeda
Yakiniku Rikimaru Umeda Ohatsu Tenjin branch
- Japanese / Horumon (offal meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat)
- 147 meters walk from Higashi Umeda Station
- Japanese / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, Day before National Holidays] 4:00 pm - 3:00 am (L.O. 2:30 am) [Sunday] 4:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:30 pm)
B1F, Sun Plaza Sonezaki Bldg., 2-8-12, Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区曽根崎2-8-12 サンプラザ曽根崎ビルB1F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / All you can eat