From the chef
The thrill and satisfaction of cooking are what spurs him to persevere as a chef.
Was born in Otaru, Hokkaido, in 1992. He decided to become a chef because he enjoyed eating and cooking. He began his training at a seafood restaurant and worked as a chef beyond that but decided to take a break from it at some point in his life. However, that separation made him realize how fun cooking was, so he returned to the world of cooking. He has been working at [Marukatsu Otaru Suisan] since the restaurant first opened.
鈴木 大輝Daiki Suzuki
Marukatsu Otaru Suisan
- 4-minute walk from JR Otaru Station
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Robatayaki,Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- [Monday, Thursday, Sunday, National Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm[Friday, Saturday, Day before National Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
1-11-10, Hanazono, Otaru-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection